Beneath are the elements used on this doc:
- Energy Apps
- Azure Utility Perception
Get Utility Perception Instrumentation Key
- Open Azure Portal and browse to your Utility Perception
- Copy the Instrumentation Key talked about on the display.
Add Azure Utility Perception to Energy Apps
- Open your Energy Apps kind and click on on the App on the left menu bar
- Paste the Instrumentation Key copied from the Azure portal within the beneath highlighted part
- Now your Energy App kind is built-in with Azure Utility Perception, however learn how to write the knowledge to perception? That may be completed utilizing Hint(). For instance: log data of the present person to Insights.
Right here within the above instance, I’m tracing person login, the kind of hint is simply easy data (since it isn’t a warning or error to be logged) and lastly I’m sending some customized particulars like Consumer Identify, UserEmail and Display Identify to be logged in Insights.
- Equally we are able to log the button clicks as effectively to Insights.
Right here within the above instance I’m logging Consumer Identify, Consumer E mail, Display, Occasion, and another metadata from the shape.
Now play the facility app kind and you may browse to the screens and click on on the button the place you might be tracing the knowledge to Perception. Then you’ll be able to browse to Azure Portal to view the Data logged within the Perception you created.
That’s it. I hope you will have discovered one thing new from this text and can make the most of this in your work.