With the assistance of Bot Framework Composer, you’ll be able to construct a really complicated bot utilizing a quite simple strategy. The sweetness lies in the truth that you want little to no coding, and all you want is simply an thought and a minimalistic strategy.
Primary Set up
- Set up Node.js from the next URL: https://nodejs.org/en
- Set up .NET SDK from the next URL: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/obtain/dotnet/3.1
- Set up the Microsoft Bot Framework Composer from the next URL: https://github.com/microsoft/BotFramework-Composer/releases/obtain/v2.1.2/BotFramework-Composer-2.1.2-windows-setup.exe
Establishing a Dialog
- Click on on Create New Venture.
- Choose “empty bot” (utilizing C# because the core language).
- Title your bot “AQI_Bot”.
- Go to AQI_Bot—> extra choices(the three colons)—-> Add a brand new dialog.
- Title your new dialog as GetAQI.
- Your preliminary dialog move ought to look one thing like this.
Utilizing Open Climate Map’s API Documentation
We might be utilizing openweathermap.org knowledge to retrieve the AQI worth and the focus of gases that we need to find out about. For this specific course of, we might be sending an HTTP name to open climate’s API name URL, after which we’ll learn the info from the JSON formatted output knowledge to retrieve the knowledge that we’re involved about.
Hyperlink to Open Climate AQI API documentation: https://openweathermap.org/api/air-pollution
the ultimate workflow ought to look one thing like this.
Testing Our Bot
- Click on on Begin a Bot.
- Then Click on on Open in Internet Chat to check your bot with real-time knowledge enter.
Word. Attaching the video for this tutorial under for a a lot deeper understanding
Word. The URL for the Conversational language understanding mannequin article can be connected (as mentioned within the video).