Azure Logic Apps
Logic App is a cloud-based service that permits us to react to an occasion in a single service (equivalent to SharePoint on-line) and do one thing with the information from that occasion into one other service (equivalent to Twitter). It makes it sensible and easy for enterprise processes. The customers construct workflows that mechanically carry out some enterprise duties and processes throughout purposes and companies. We are able to join our business-critical apps and companies with Azure Logic Apps, automating our workflows with out writing a single line of code.
Earlier than studying this text, please undergo some essential article hyperlinks talked about beneath,
Observe the beneath steps to construct a Workflow utilizing a template.
- Log into https://portal.azure.com/.
- Within the dashboard, select to create a useful resource and click on on Integration. Now, choose “Logic App”.
Enter the title you need to assign to the logic. Choose the subscription and useful resource group the place you manage the associated assets and site the place your logic app is saved. Then, click on on “Create”.
Right here is the dashboard. Click on “Logic App Designer”.
Step 3 – Selecting the template
Now, select the template “Clean Logic App”.
Step 4 – Mapping the Twitter account
- We give permission to entry our accounts.
- Subsequent, set the Particular Key phrase ( Eg. #cognitiveinlogicapp) which you need to retailer that particular tweet to Blob. After which, give the time interval and frequency for checking the workflow as three seconds.
Configure the Textual content Analytics for detecting the Language of the tweet.
- Seek for Azure Cognitive service for Language.
We are going to get
- After that, Configure with Azure Cognitive service for Language – Account Key & URL.
- Configure the situations like doc id as Tweet id and doc textual content as Tweet textual content.
Step 6 – Configure the Situation.
- Select a worth as title and its equal to English
- Subsequent, click on on add an motion in True
- Add the folder path as twitterinenglish
- Then, select blob title and blob content material
- Now, configure False situation
- Select Azure blob storage
- Mapping the folder to twitter in different language container
Now, the Situation will appear like this,
- The ultimate workflow can be like this.
Now, allow us to save and run the workflow.
Run the Logic App
Its efficiently run
Increase the Detect Language
Increase the situation block
Simply refresh the blob storage to see the end result. Now, copy the hyperlink
I hope you understood the way to cut up and retailer the totally different language tweets in blob storage Utilizing Azure Logic App. Keep tuned for extra Logic App articles.