When we have to management visitors to our Azure digital machines, we will configure Community Safety Teams (NSG) or Azure Firewall. Azure Firewall is a Microsoft-managed Community Digital Equipment (NVA). This equipment permits us to centrally create, implement and monitor community safety insurance policies throughout Azure subscriptions and digital networks. On this article, we’ll learn to configure Azure Firewall.
Community Safety Teams (NSG) options embody
- Supply port
- Vacation spot
- Vacation spot port
Azure Firewall options embody
- Utility Absolutely Certified Area Identify (FQDN) filtering guidelines;
- FQDN tags;
- Service tags;
- Risk intelligence;
- Outbound Supply Community Tackle Translation (SNAT) help;
- Inbound Vacation spot Community Tackle Translation (DNAT) help;
- A number of public IP addresses;
- Azure Monitor logging;
- Compelled tunneling;
- Digital Community with the subnet. The subnet identify to be exactly “AzureFirewallSubnet.
- Digital Machine and not using a Public IP Tackle.
Seek for “firewall” within the Search field, click on on Firewalls, and click on the Create button.
Within the occasion part, present all the required values beneath.
- Identify: Identify of the Firewall
- Firewall tier: For testing functions, we’ll choose “Customary.”
- Firewall administration: Use a Firewall Coverage to handle this Firewall
Create a brand new Firewall coverage, choose Add new.
Select a Digital community, choose the prevailing and choose the Digital Community, create a brand new public IP tackle, after which click on Okay.
Click on Evaluation + create button to begin the deployment.
Now we’ve efficiently deployed the Azure Firewall within the Firewall, we will discover the Firewall Personal IP, Firewall SKU, and the Firewall subnet.
On this article, we realized easy methods to deploy the Azure Firewall; in our subsequent article, we’ll proceed configuring the NAT rule, Utility rule, and configure a route.