Cloud migration tasks are quite common as of late. However not each Cloud migration challenge is a hit story. Sadly, we won’t specify a single method to manipulate all of them as each such challenge is exclusive.
Lack of correct technique, planning, and execution leads to low performing cloud workloads and won’t obtain promised ROI to the enterprise.
That is the place the Cloud Adoption Framework can help you!!
Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) is a group of documentation, greatest practices, and instruments to information cloud adoption for any group.
Following are the core pillars of CAF the place it has its content material categorized
Let’s examine what we are able to anticipate from every pillar
- CAF offers us with ample assets to outline the cloud migration technique. It assists us to choose related patterns and antipatterns
- Subsequent, it offers us steering on how you can correctly plan the train. One instance is the abilities readiness plan which permits us to evaluate our organizations on the present talent ranges and gaps
- Subsequent, we are able to dive into the planning part, which permits architects to correctly design the specified cloud setting by defining related touchdown zones
- Lastly, CAF assists us in iteratively migrating workloads into the cloud. It offers greatest practices pointers and eventualities to consolation us
- After the migration, CAF assists us with content material on how you can govern the cloud and correctly function our cloud workloads
You possibly can entry all from this location
Other than cool documentation, It offers some actionable assets like
You possibly can see the whole checklist of actionable instruments and templates from this location.
I hope this helps in your cloud migration!!