Azure Logic Apps
Logic App is a cloud-based service that permits us to react to an occasion in a single service (akin to SharePoint on-line) and do one thing with the information from that occasion into one other service (akin to Twitter). It makes it sensible and easy for enterprise processes. The customers construct workflows that routinely carry out some enterprise duties and processes throughout functions and providers. We are able to join our business-critical apps and providers with Azure Logic Apps, automating our workflows with out writing a single line of code.
Earlier than studying this text, please undergo some vital article hyperlinks talked about beneath,
Observe the beneath steps to construct a Workflow utilizing a template.
- Log into https://portal.azure.com/.
- Within the dashboard, select to create a useful resource and click on on Integration. Now, choose “Logic App”.
Enter the title you wish to assign to the logic. Choose the subscription and useful resource group the place you set up the associated assets and placement the place your logic app is saved. Then, click on on “Create”.
Right here is the dashboard. Click on “Logic App Designer”.
Step 3 – Selecting the template
Now, select the template “Clean Logic App”.
Step 4 – Mapping the Twitter account
- Seek for Twitter and select the triggers
- We give permission to entry our accounts.
- Subsequent, set the Particular Key phrase ( Eg. #cognitiveinlogicapp) which you wish to retailer that particular tweet to Blob. After which, give the time interval and frequency for checking the workflow as three seconds.
Configure the Textual content Analytics for detecting the important thing phrases of the tweet.
- Seek for Azure Cognitive service for Language.
- After that, Configure with Azure Cognitive service for Language – Account Key & URL.
- Configure the situations like doc id as Tweet id and doc textual content as Tweet textual content.
Step 6 – Configure the Blob.
- Subsequent, we wish to save that Key phrase of tweet into the blob, so seek for Blob Storage
- Select the motion as “create blob”
- Select Folder path, blob title, and Blob content material.
The ultimate workflow will likely be like this.
Now, allow us to save and run the workflow.
Run the Logic App
Extract the important thing phrases and Simply refresh the blob storage to see the end result. Now, copy the hyperlink
We are able to in a position to see the tweet key phrases
I hope you understood the right way to Extract the Key phrases from the precise tweet and retailer it in blob storage Utilizing Azure Logic App. Keep tuned for extra Logic App articles.