Azure Logic Apps
Logic App is a cloud-based service. It permits us to react to an occasion in a single service (reminiscent of SharePoint on-line) and do one thing with the info from that occasion into one other service (reminiscent of Twitter). It makes it sensible and easy for enterprise processes. The customers construct workflows that robotically carry out some enterprise duties and processes throughout purposes and companies. We are able to join our business-critical apps and companies with Azure Logic Apps, automating our workflows with out writing a single line of code.
Earlier than studying this text, please undergo some vital article hyperlinks talked about beneath,
Right here, we’ll see learn how to convert particular Twitter tweets from one language to a different language robotically.
- Microsoft Azure Account.
- Twitter Account.
Observe the beneath steps to construct a workflow utilizing a template.
Log into https://portal.azure.com/
- Within the dashboard, seek for “Microsoft Translator” and click on on “Translator Textual content”.
- Enter the identify, subscription, pricing tier, and useful resource group for the Translator Textual content API. Then, click on on “Create”.
- Below Keys, you’ve gotten keys for accessing the Translator Textual content.
Now, allow us to create the Logic App for changing the particular tweet into an audio file and storing it on the OneDrive.
- Within the dashboard, select to create a useful resource and click on on Integration. Now, select Logic App.
- Enter the identify you need to assign to the logic, select the subscription, useful resource group the place you manage associated assets, and site the place your logic app is saved. Then, click on on “Create”.
- Right here is the dashboard. Click on on Logic App Designer.
Now, click on on the Clean Logic App.
Configure the info by signing into Twitter and OneDrive.
- Search Twitter on the search bar.
- Give permission to entry our accounts.
- Subsequent, set the particular key phrase ( Eg. #Azure) for which you need to convert that particular tweet from one language to a different language . After which, give the time interval and frequency for checking the workflow as one minute.
Configure the Textual content Analytics for detecting the sentiment of the tweet.
- After that, given the Cognitive Service Connection identify and key.
- Subsequent, we need to save the file. So, seek for Excel On-line.
- Then, select an Motion for the workflow.
- Subsequent, select the folder path, file identify, and file content material for saving the tweet.
Select the column and required subject
- The ultimate workflow might be like this.
Now, we have to save the workflow and run it.
Ship a Tweet with a particular hashtag.
Now, the Unique Tweet converts from English to Tamil and is saved on Excel File in OneDrive.
I hope you understood learn how to convert a tweet from one language to a different language a couple of particular hashtag into an Excel file and save that robotically into OneDrive. Keep tuned for extra.